Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Beauty of Creativity

Have you ever thought to yourself, “What would the world be like without creativity?”  I’ve thought about this, and I believe the world would be a very dull and boring place if this were true.  Creativity plays a huge role in the world and always has whether it be through music, art, acting, writing, or dance.   All these elements give our lives entertainment, enjoyment, inspiration, beauty, and each of us our own originality.  It allows us to be who we truly are being able to express ourselves and show our talents and imagination.  It has helped shape our history and make the world the way it is today.  To me, it means everything because I love to use my artistic abilities through playing guitar, acting, drawing, or writing.  The reason I’m writing about this is simply because I feel that we should really appreciate our ability of creativity and use it throughout our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment